- Easy to use web based Electronic Inspection Form with seamless, integrated parts request and labor quoting for Technicians .
- Dynamic self updating Route Sheet for each user role. Everyone can see status of inspection, closing communication gaps.
- Internal notes for users to communicate with each other. These notes are specific to each inspection.
- Texting with customer is integrated with internal notes blog for unparalleled open and transparent communication.
- Free mobile companion app for Apple and Android, allows users to stay up to speed when away from their desk or the dealership. Mobile companion app can also be used by Technician,Parts, and Service Advisors to import images into inspections for further collaboration with customer or each other.
- Parts request created by Technician and filled by Parts Advisor flows seamlessly into customer estimate while giving Service Advisor crucial information about availability description and price.
- Easy to use reports will show Service Manager how well users are utilizing FOAS.
- Custom menu and maintenance items can be easily input into FOAS for easy and consistent “one click” quoting saving time and aggravation. Menu sales and closing percentages are tracked.
- “Todays Performance” feature will give Service Advisors a fresh look each day at what has been sold or declined for that day.
- FOAS will alert your users via web and mobile each time a crucial step is needed by them.
- Customers who are opted in for texting will receive automatic text notifications when special ordered parts arrive.
- Online training videos for each primary role.
- Customer report with MPVI , images and a quote can be delivered via email, text or printed.